Nov 5 (Reuters) - Dis-Chem Pharmacies Ltd DCPJ.J :
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - HY HEPS 36.0 CENTS
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - DURING SIX-MONTH PERIOD FROM 1 MARCH 2020 TO 31 AUGUST 2020, DIS-CHEM RECORDED GROUP REVENUE GROWTH OF 8.1% TO R12.8 BILLION.
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - FOR 9 WEEKS TO 31 OCTOBER 2020, GROUP REVENUE HAS GROWN BY 7.1% FROM PRIOR COMPARABLE PERIOD.
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - COSTS DIRECTLY RELATED TO COVID-19 AMOUNTED TO R45.4 MILLION IN HY
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - HY REVENUE R12.8 BILLION VERSUS R11.8 BILLION AS REPORTED A YEAR EARLIER
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - DECIDED TO PRESERVE CASH RESOURCES IN ORDER TO FUND THESE ACQUISITIONS AND NOT DECLARE A DIVIDEND.
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - EXPECTS THAT CONSUMER WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN CONSTRAINED AND FULL EXTENT OF IMPACT OF COVID-19 STILL UNKNOWN
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - NOT DECLARE A DIVIDEND
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - EXPECTS THAT CONSUMER WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN CONSTRAINED
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - INVESTIGATING AN ACQUISITION OF A COMMUNITY BASED PHARMACY GROUP
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - GROSS MARGIN PRESSURE CURRENTLY BEING EXPERIENCED BY GROUP IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE INTO SECOND HALF OF YEAR
* DIS-CHEM PHARMACIES LTD - ADVANCED STAGES OF CONCLUDING ACQUISITION OF A STRATEGIC INTEREST IN A HEALTHCARE ASSET
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.