June 5 (Reuters) - Ecsponent Ltd ECSJ.J :
* ECSPONENT FINANCIAL SERVICES PROPRIETARY LIMITED: WITHDRAWAL OF LICENCE AND FSCA PRESS RELEASE
* FSCA HAS FINALISED THEIR INVESTIGATION INVOLVING COMPANY'S SUBSIDIARY, ECSPONENT FINANCIAL SERVICES PROPRIETARY LIMITED
* FSCA DECIDED TO WITHDRAW LICENCE OF EFS AND IMPOSE AN ADMINISTRATIVE PENALTY OF R3 MILLION
* FSCA'S INVESTIGATION FOCUSED SOLELY ON ADVICE AND INTERMEDIARY ACTIVITIES OF EFS AND NOT THOSE OF ECSPONENT
* EFS HAS, WITH EFFECT FROM 11 FEBRUARY, NOT PROVIDED FINANCIAL ADVICE ON ANY NEW BUSINESS AND COMPANY WILL RESOLVE TO UNWIND EFS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.