Feb 11 (Reuters) - Ecsponent Ltd ECSJ.J :
* JSE: ECS - ECSD2 - MARKET UPDATE ON STRATEGY AND SOLVENCY AND LIQUIDITY OF THE GROUP, TRADING STATEMENT AND CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT
* ECSPONENT LTD - NO LONGER CONSIDERS ISSUE OF ITS CURRENT CLASSES OF PREFERENCE SHARES OR NOTES AN APPROPRIATE FORM OF FUNDING
* ECSPONENT LTD - COMPANY WILL ACCORDINGLY BE CONSIDERING ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF FUNDING GOING FORWARD
* ECSPONENT LTD - WILL ACCORDINGLY BE CONSIDERING ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF FUNDING GOING FORWARD
* ECSPONENT LTD - ASSESSING VARIOUS OPTIONS PURSUANT TO A CAPITAL RESTRUCTURE OF ITS PREFERENCES SHARES AND/OR ALTERNATIVE FORMS OF FUNDING
* ECSPONENT LTD - ALSO CONSIDERING DISPOSAL OF CERTAIN NON-CORE ASSETS IN ORDER TO DELEVERAGE GROUP'S BALANCE SHEET
* ECSPONENT LTD - IS REASONABLY CERTAIN THAT INTERIM RESULTS FOR PERIOD 31 DECEMBER 2019 WILL INDICATE A LOSS-MAKING POSITION
* ECSPONENT LTD - EXPECTS A DEFAULT EVENT TO OCCUR ON ITS MARCH REDEMPTION OBLIGATION AND ONGOING DIVIDEND OBLIGATIONS
* ECSPONENT - WILL NOT BE IN POSITION TO SETTLE OBLIGATIONS AS THEY BECOME DUE, PARTICULARLY ON REDEMPTION OF PREFERENCE SHARE OBLIGATIONS DUE IN MARCH
* ECSPONENT LTD - INVESTIGATING CONVERSION OF FURTHER LOANS IN ITS BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS LOAN BOOK INTO EQUITY INVESTMENTS
* ECSPONENT - WILL NOT BE IN POSITION TO SETTLE ONGOING DIVIDEND PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS ON ITS VARIOUS CLASSES OF PREFERENCE SHARES
* ECSPONENT - AS AT FEB 11, REMAINING LOAN BOOK, AFTER TAKING INTO ACCOUNT CONVERSIONS INTO EQUITY AND IMPAIRMENTS, WILL APPROXIMATE R61 MILLION
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.