Sept 8 (Reuters) - Ecsponent Ltd ECSJ.J :
* INSTITUTED INDEPENDENT FORENSIC INVESTIGATION INTO INVESTMENT OF A R100 MILLION PREFERENCE SHARES IN VSS FINANCIAL SERVICES
* BOARD DECIDED TO INSTITUTE AN INDEPENDENT FORENSIC INVESTIGATION INTO POSSIBLE MISREPRESENTATION ON MERITS AND PURPOSE OF INVESTMENT
* COMPANY'S CLAIM AGAINST VSS FOR PREFERENCE SHARE INVESTMENT WAS SETTLED IN FULL BY MYBUCKS
* INITIAL INVESTMENT WAS MADE BY CO IN PREFERENCE SHARES OF VSS, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF MYBUCKS S.À., ON 3 JANUARY 2018 FOR R100 MILLION
* TOLD LEGAL COUNSEL TO INSTITUTE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST PARTIES WHO ARE POTENTIALLY LIABLE FOR ACTIONS TAKEN THAT RESULTED IN POSSIBLE LOSSES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.