BRIEF-Famous Brands Sees Trading Over Coming Weeks Will Become Increasingly Difficult
March 23 (Reuters) - Famous Brands Ltd FBRJ.J :
* JSE: FBR - FAMOUS BRANDS' NOTIFICATION OF COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY AND PREVENTATIVE MEASURES ACROSS ALL OPERATIONS
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - TO DATE, GROUP'S SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED SIGNIFICANT DISRUPTIONS.
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - COMMENCING 1 MARCH 2020 IN UK AND 16 MARCH 2020 IN SA, THERE HAS BEEN A NOTABLE SLOW DOWN IN STORE SALES ACTIVITY.
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - SALES DETERIORATED STEADILY OVER FIRST THREE WEEKS OF MARCH AS GOVERNMENT MEASURES TAKE EFFECT ON RESTRICTING CONSUMER ACTIVITY
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - INITIAL INDICATIONS ARE THAT SALES HAVE DETERIORATED STEADILY OVER FIRST THREE WEEKS OF MARCH
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - IT IS DIFFICULT TO PROJECT WITH ACCURACY IMPACT OF PANDEMIC ON BUSINESS.
* FAMOUS BRANDS LTD - BOARD AND MANAGEMENT ANTICIPATE THAT TRADING OVER COMING WEEKS WILL BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or