BRIEF-Gold Fields Ltd Sees FY HEPS To Range From $0.81-$0.85 Per Share
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Gold Fields Ltd GFIJ.J :
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR 12 MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 (FY 2020) ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM US$0.81-0.85 PER SHARE
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - INCREASE IN BASIC AND HEADLINE EARNINGS IS DRIVEN BY SLIGHTLY HIGHER PRODUCTION AND HIGHER GOLD PRICES RECEIVED
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - INCREASE IN FY 2020 BASIC AND HEADLINE EARNINGS IS DRIVEN BY SLIGHTLY HIGHER PRODUCTION AND HIGHER GOLD PRICES RECEIVED
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - AIC FOR 2020 IS EXPECTED TO BE US$1,079/OZ
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - ATTRIBUTABLE GOLD EQUIVALENT PRODUCTION FOR 2020 IS EXPECTED TO BE 2,236KOZ, A 2% INCREASE YOY
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or