Nov 12 (Reuters) - Gold Fields Ltd GFIJ.J :
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - ATTRIBUTABLE GOLD EQUIVALENT PRODUCTION FOR Q3 2020 WAS 557KOZ, UP 7% YOY (UP 1% QOQ)
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - QTRLY ALL-IN COSTS (AIC) DECREASED BY 1% YOY (FLAT QOQ) TO US$1,070/OZ
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - FY 2020 PRODUCTION AND COST GUIDANCE REMAINS UNCHANGED FROM UPDATE IN AUGUST 2020
* GOLD FIELDS - POST QUARTER END, REPAID 2020 BOND THAT WERE OUTSTANDING FROM A COMBINATION OF CASH RESOURCES AND BY DRAWING ON OUR US$ DEBT FACILITIES
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - POTENTIAL FURTHER COVID-19 RELATED DISRUPTIONS INCREASES RISK TO GROUP PRODUCTION AND COST GUIDANCE
* GOLD FIELDS - DURING Q3 2020, THERE WAS A FURTHER DECREASE IN NET DEBT BALANCE (INCLUDING LEASES) TO US$1,159M AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 FROM US$1,239M
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - WE HAVE MAINTAINED VIEW THAT APPROPRIATE LEVEL OF SUSTAINING CAPITAL EXPENDITURE FOR OUR BUSINESS IS US$250-300/OZ FOR FY
* GOLD FIELDS -ATTRIBUTABLE EQUIVALENT GOLD PRODUCTION FOR 2020 EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 2.200MOZ AND 2.250MOZ (ORIGINAL GUIDANCE: 2.275MOZ - 2.315MOZ)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.