Feb 25 (Reuters) - Gold Fields Ltd GFIJ.J :
* JSE: GFI - GOLD FIELDS WELCOMES NERSA APPROVAL OF SOUTH DEEP SOLAR PLANT
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - ACTING CEO OF NERSA NOW HAS TO AUTHORISE LICENSE, A DECISION THAT SHOULD BE FORTHCOMING OVER NEXT TWO WEEKS
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - WILL UPDATE ITS DEFINITIVE COSTINGS AND FINALISE ALL REQUIRED INTERNAL PROCESSES TO COMMENCE PROJECT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - SOLAR PLANT HAS POTENTIAL TO PROVIDE AROUND 20% OF SOUTH DEEP'S AVERAGE ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION
* GOLD FIELDS- POWER FROM SOUTH DEEP SOLAR PLANT WILL PARTIALLY REPLACE COAL-FIRED ELECTRICITY FROM ESKOM ENABLING US TO REDUCE SCOPE 2 CARBON EMISSIONS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.