Feb 18 (Reuters) - Gold Fields Ltd GFIJ.J :
* JSE: GFI - UNAUDITED RESULTS FOR THE TWELVE MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - BOARD HAS APPROVED AND DECLARED A FINAL DIVIDEND NUMBER 93 OF 320 SA CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - QTRLY GOLD PRODUCED 593,000 OUNCES VERSUS 590,000 OUNCES AS REPORTED LAST YEAR
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - 2021 IS GOING TO BE A BIG CAPITAL EXPENDITURE YEAR FOR GOLD FIELDS,
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - QTRLY REVENUE (EXCLUDING ASANKO) $1,866/OZ VERSUS $1,482/OZ AS REPORTED LAST YEAR
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - FOR 2021, ATTRIBUTABLE GOLD EQUIVALENT PRODUCTION IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 2.30MOZ AND 2.35MOZ
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - FOR 2021, AISC IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN US$1,020/OZ AND US$1,060/OZ
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - HEADLINE EARNINGS FOR 2020 INCREASED MORE THAN FOURFOLD TO US$729M OR US$0.83 PER SHARE
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - FOR 2021, TOTAL CAPEX FOR THE GROUP FOR THE YEAR IS EXPECTED TO BE US$1.177BN.
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - TOTAL CAPEX FOR GROUP FOR THE YEAR IS EXPECTED TO BE US$1.177BN
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - FOR 2021, EXTENT TO WHICH COVID-19 IMPACTS ON EITHER PRODUCTION OR COSTS IS INDETERMINABLE AT THIS STAGE.
* GOLD FIELDS LTD - AS HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, CHRIS GRIFFITH WILL BE TAKING OVER AS CEO ON 1 APRIL
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.