BRIEF-Growthpoint Properties HY HEPS Down 14.1% To 70.27 Cents
March 11 (Reuters) - Growthpoint Properties Ltd GRTJ.J :
* JSE: GRT - CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019 AND CASH DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - HY HEPS DECREASED OF 14.1% TO 70.27 CENTS
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES LTD - HY REVENUE INCREASED BY 1.5% TO R5.7BN COMPARED TO R5.6BN FOR COMPARATIVE PERIOD
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES LTD - HY EARNINGS PER SHARE DECREASED BY 5.2% TO 113.32 CENTS
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES LTD - HY NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE DECREASED BY 2.0% TO 2 518 CENTS
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES LTD - HY DIVIDEND INCREASED BY 0.2% TO 106.0 CENTS PER SHARE
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO FY20'S DISTRIBUTION GROWTH
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - BOARD EXPECTS GROWTH IN DIVIDENDS PER SHARE FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR ENDING 30 JUNE 2020, IF ANY, TO BE NOMINAL
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or