March 10 (Reuters) - Growthpoint Properties Ltd GRTJ.J :
* JSE: GRT - CONDENSED UNAUDITED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020, CASH DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* HALF YEAR OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 8.5 PERCENT TO 4.43 BILLION ZAR
* HALF YEAR REVENUE ROSE 12.5 PERCENT TO 6.58 BILLION ZAR
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - DPS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 AMOUNTED TO 58.50 CENTS PER SHARE
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - DISTRIBUTABLE INCOME PER SHARE ("DIPS") FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 AMOUNTED TO 73.1 CENTS PER SHARE
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - DECREASE IN DPS, DIPS DUE TO 21.6% DECREASE IN DISTRIBUTABLE INCOME, SUCCESSFUL EQUITY RAISE AND DIVIDEND REINVESTMENT PLAN
* GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES - DECLARATION OF INTERIM DIVIDEND NUMBER 70 OF 58.50 CENTS PER SHARE (80% OF DIPS) FOR PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.