March 5 (Reuters) - Growthpoint Properties Ltd GRTJ.J :
* EXPECTS ITS DPS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 TO DECREASE BY AT LEAST 15%
* WILL DETERMINE MAGNITUDE OF DPS, WHICH WOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 75% OF DISTRIBUTABLE INCOME PER SHARE FOR HY
* EXPECTS ITS DIPS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 TO DECREASE BY BETWEEN 29% AND 33%
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.