Feb 23 (Reuters) - Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd HARJ.J :
* JSE: HAR - RESULTS FOR THE INTERIM PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 – SHORT FORM ANNOUNCEMENT
* HALF YEAR NET PROFIT ROSE 336 PERCENT TO 5.8 BILLION ZAR
* HALF YEAR REVENUE 21.6 BILLION ZAR
* HARMONY GOLD - HY HEPS INCREASED BY 211% TO 775 SA CENTS (48 US CENTS) FROM 249 SA CENTS (17 US CENTS)
* HARMONY GOLD - HY 336% INCREASE IN NET PROFIT TO R5.8BN (US$356M) FROM R1.3BN (US$91M)
* HARMONY GOLD - INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 110 SA CENTS (APPROXIMATELY 7.5 US CENTS) PER SHARE DECLARED (DECEMBER 2019: NIL)
* HARMONY GOLD - PRODUCTION GUIDANCE FOR FY21 IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN 1.56MOZ AND 1.6MOZ
* HARMONY GOLD - SEES FY21 ALL-IN SUSTAINING COST OF BETWEEN R700 000/KG AND R720 000/KG
* HARMONY GOLD - SEES FY21 UNDERGROUND RECOVERED GRADE IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE FROM BETWEEN 5.47G/T AND 5.64G/T (PREVIOUSLY 5.47G/T TO 5.5G/T).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.