April 17 (Reuters) - Hulamin Ltd HLMJ.J :
* JSE: HLM - UPDATE ON THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON GROUP OPERATIONS AND GRADUAL PLANT RESTART
* HULAMIN LTD - HULAMIN CLOSED 2019 WITH A STRONG BALANCE SHEET, BORROWINGS BELOW R300 MILLION AND CONSIDERABLE HEADROOM IN ITS DEBT FACILITIES
* HULAMIN - DROP IN DEMAND FOR PRODUCTS, PARTICULARLY IN GENERAL ENGINEERING AND AUTOMOTIVE SECTORS, WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT EBITDA IN H1 OF 2020
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.