BRIEF-Imperial Logistics HY Core EPS 2.35 ZAR
Feb 23 (Reuters) - Imperial Logistics Ltd IPLJ.J :
* HALF YEAR CORE EARNINGS PER SHARE FELL 39 PERCENT TO 2.35 ZAR
* HALF YEAR EARNINGS PER SHARE ROSE 96 PERCENT TO 4.37 ZAR
* JSE: IPL - UNAUDITED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020 AND INTERIM CASH DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* INTERIM CASH DIVIDEND OF 83 CPS DECLARED
* HY REVENUE UP 15% TO R26 360 MILLION
* LIQUIDITY POSITION REMAINS STRONG WITH R13,7 BILLION OF UNUTILISED BANKING FACILITIES
* IMPERIAL LOGISTICS - EXPECT VOLATILE TRADING CONDITIONS ACROSS MARKETS IN WHICH WE OPERATE UNTIL SOME NORMALISATION REACHED AROUND COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* IMPERIAL LOGISTICS - LOGISTICS INTERNATIONAL IS NON-CORE TO STRATEGY, DECIDED TO EXPLORE AN APPROPRIATE EXIT PLAN FOR THIS BUSINESS
* IMPERIAL LOGISTICS - EXIT PLAN TO RELATE TO REMAINING ASSETS IN INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO BEING CONTRACT LOGISTICS AND FREIGHT, INCLUDING PALLETWAYS
* IMPERIAL LOGISTICS - GIVEN CURRENT MACROECONOMIC UNCERTAINTY, SALE MAY TAKE TIME TO PROGRESS AS OBJECTIVE IS TO MAXIMISE VALUE FOR SHAREHOLDERS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or