BRIEF-Indluplace Properties Expects Vacancies For H1 Of FY To Be Better Than Same Period Last Year
March 13 (Reuters) - Indluplace Properties Ltd ILUJ.J :
* EXPECT VACANCIES FOR FIRST HALF OF FINANCIAL YEAR TO BE BETTER THAN SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* PORTFOLIO HAS PERFORMED IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS IN HY
* CONFIRM HY GUIDANCE AS SET OUT AT BEGINNING OF FINANCIAL YEAR
* CURRENTLY PORTFOLIO IS 94% OCCUPIED (FEB 2019: 91%)
* PORTFOLIO BAD DEBTS, ARREARS NUMBERS REMAIN UNDER CONTROL IN HY AS PER EXPECTATIONS, IN LINE WITH PREVIOUS COMPARABLE PERIODS
* REMAIN COMMITTED TO KEEPING CURRENT LOAN TO VALUE RATIO OF 36% STABLE
* ENGAGED FUNDERS TO RE-FINANCE LOANS COMING UP FOR RENEWAL IN SEPT, OCT
* HAVE SOLD OR AGREED SALE TERMS OF 27 PROPERTIES (AVERAGE 13 UNITS) MAINLY IN SOUTH JOHANNESBURG & TRIFECTA STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN DURBAN
* PROCEEDS OF SALES OF ABOUT R69 MILLION TO BE MAINLY APPLIED TO CUT DEBT, FUND CAPITAL EXPENDITURE
* PROCESS OF IDENTIFYING AND DISPOSING OF NON-CORE PROPERTIES CONTINUES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or