BRIEF-Indluplace Properties Ltd Sees Occupancy Levels To Improve Over Next Few Months
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Indluplace Properties Ltd ILUJ.J :
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - COLLECTIONS HAVE IMPROVED EVERY MONTH SINCE LOCKDOWN WAS INTRODUCED IN MARCH 2020
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - INDLUPLACE'S TOTAL DISTRIBUTABLE INCOME FOR 2020 FINANCIAL YEAR IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY R160 MILLION
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - COLLECTIONS FOR AUGUST 2020 BEING 90% FOR PORTFOLIO
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - AVERAGE RESIDENTIAL COLLECTIONS FOR PERIOD APRIL TO 31 AUGUST 2020 WERE 88%
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - NORMAL CREDIT CONTROL MEASURES HAVE RESUMED, AND DEBTORS LEGAL PROCESS HAS YIELDED POSITIVE RESULTS.
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES - TALKS WITH BANKERS TO REFINANCE R200 MILLION FACILITY MATURING AT END OF SEPT, R732 MILLION MATURING IN APRIL AT ADVANCED STAGE
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - PROPERTY PORTFOLIO VALUATION PROCESS IS UNDERWAY
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - EXPECT OCCUPANCY LEVELS TO IMPROVE OVER NEXT FEW MONTHS.
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES - EXPECT PROPERTY VALUATIONS TO RESULT IN DECREASE IN VALUE OF PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LTD - TALKS WITH BANKERS TO REFINANCE R200 MILLION FACILITY , R732 MILLION MATURING IN APRIL 2021 ARE AT AN ADVANCED STAGE
* INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES - LOAN-TO-VALUE RATIO (LTV) WILL INCREASE AND REMAIN BELOW 38%, WHICH IS WITHIN BANK LOAN COVENANT
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or