Aug 25 (Reuters) - Italtile Ltd ITEJ.J :
* ITALTILE LTD - FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE DOWN 22% 79,2 CENTS 2019: 101,8 CENTS
* ITALTILE LTD - FY ADJUSTED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE* DOWN 19% 82,3 CENTS
* ITALTILE LTD - FINAL GROSS ORDINARY CASH DIVIDEND OF 10,0 CENTS PER SHARE
* ITALTILE LTD - FY SYSTEM-WIDE TURNOVER DOWN 7% R9,3 BILLION
* ITALTILE LTD - IN TERMS OF FORTHCOMING FINANCIAL YEAR, WE ANTICIPATE FIRST SIX MONTHS WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT WHILE LOCKDOWNS PERSIST
* ITALTILE LTD - OPTIMISTIC THAT SECOND SIX MONTHS COMMENCING 1 JANUARY 2021, WILL BE MORE ROBUST
* ITALTILE LTD - THERE HAS BEEN NO NEED TO UTILISE SHORT-TERM CONTINGENCY FACILITY
* ITALTILE - EXPECT POSITIVE SALES AND PROFIT GROWTH IN FIRST HALF OF NEW FINANCIAL YEAR AND COMPARATIVELY STRONGER SALES AND PROFITS IN SECOND HALF
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.