Feb 11 (Reuters) - Italtile Ltd ITEJ.J :
* JSE: ITE - SHORT FORM ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020
* ITALTILE LTD - HY SYSTEM-WIDE TURNOVER R6,2 BILLION 2019: R5,4 BILLION UP 14%
* ITALTILE LTD - HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 77,1 CENTS 2019: 55,3 CENTS UP 39%
* ITALTILE LTD - HY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE* 77,9 CENTS 2019: 58,4 CENTS UP 33%
* ITALTILE LTD - HY ORDINARY DIVIDEND PER SHARE 31,0 CENTS 2019: 23,0 CENTS UP 35%
* ITALTILE LTD - PANDEMIC HAS HAD A DISRUPTIVE EFFECT ON BUSINESS, BOTH DIRECTLY THROUGH SUPPLY CHAIN INTERRUPTIONS
* ITALTILE LTD - SHOULD CURRENT TRADING CONDITIONS REMAIN STABLE IN FORTHCOMING HY, GROUP WILL DELIVER DOUBLE-DIGIT SALES & PROFIT GROWTH
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.