* KUMBA IRON ORE - INTERIM CASH DIVIDEND OF R19.60 PER SHARE
* KUMBA IRON ORE - PRODUCTION OF 17.9 MT AND SALES OF 18.6 MT WERE IN LINE WITH OUR COVID-19 ADJUSTED GUIDANCE FOR FIRST HALF
* KUMBA IRON ORE - HY TOTAL REVENUE DECREASED BY 8% TO R31.6 BILLION
* KUMBA IRON ORE - CAPEX GUIDANCE OF BETWEEN R5.6 BILLION TO R6.1 BILLION FOR 2020 INCLUDES DEFERRAL OF R1.0 BILLION OF NON-CRITICAL CAPITAL EXPENDITURE TO 2021
* KUMBA IRON ORE - HY KUMBA'S AVERAGE REALISED IRON ORE EXPORT PRICE DECREASED BY 14% TO US$93/TONNE (H1 2019: US$108/TONNE)
* KUMBA IRON ORE - AIMING TO DELIVER A FURTHER R400 MILLION OF SAVINGS IN SECOND HALF OF 2020, BRINGING TOTAL FOR 2020 TO R1.1 BILLION
* KUMBA IRON ORE - FULL-YEAR 2020 GUIDANCE FOR TOTAL SALES OF 38 MT TO 40 MT
* KUMBA IRON ORE - HY ATTRIBUTABLE AND HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE WERE R26.21 AND R26.19 (H1 2019: R31.39 AND R31.51), RESPECTIVELY
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.