Nov 22 (Reuters) - Labat Africa Ltd LABJ.J :
* JSE: LAB - WITHDRAWAL OF CAUT, ISSUE OF FINAL TERMS RE CANNABIS BUSINESS, ACQUISITION OF MEDIGROW AFRICA & RENEWAL OF CAUT
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - CONCLUDED AN AGREEMENT WITH HIGHLY CREATIVE TO OBTAIN AN ADDITIONAL CANNABIS LICENCE
* LABAT AFRICA - FURTHER CONCLUDED AGREEMENT WITH ZCMA HOLDINGS TO ACQUIRE A 80% INTEREST IN ONE OF ZCMA'S LESOTHO BASED OPERATIONS
* LABAT AFRICA - ACQUISITION FOR HEALTHY CORP FOR R20 MILLION TO BE SETTLED VIS ISSUE OF 20 MILLION SHARES IN LABAT AT R1.00 PER SHARE
* LABAT AFRICA - AGREEMENT WITH ZCMA HOLDINGS TO CULTIVATE, HARVEST, PROCESS AND EXPORT CANNABIS FROM LESOTHO FOR MEDICINAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PURPOSES
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - CO IS STILL ENGAGED WITH VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL PARTIES THAT COULD BOLSTER OPERATIONS HERE AND ABROAD
* LABAT AFRICA- CONSTRUCTION OF LABAT FACILITY IN KINGDOM OF LESOTHO TO START AROUND 1 FEB 2020, WITH PRODUCTION EXPECTED TO COMMENCE ON 1 MAY 2020
* LABAT AFRICA - CO CONCLUDED AGREEMENT WITH THC & ITS PARTNERS FOR 75 MILLION LABAT ORDINARY SHARES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.