BRIEF-Labat Africa Says Withdrawn Profit Projections For FY Ending Aug 31 And 4 Years Thereafter
April 24 (Reuters) - Labat Africa Ltd LABJ.J :
* JSE: LAB - TRADING STAT FOR 6 MONTHS ENDED 29FEB2020, IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON RECENT RESULTS & W/DRAWAL OF 5YR PROFIT PROJECTIONS
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - EPS WILL INCREASE BY 182% TO 0.70 CENTS PER SHARE FOR CURRENT SIX MONTHS ENDED 29 FEBRUARY 2020
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND SUBSEQUENT 5-WEEK LOCKDOWN HAS SEVERELY IMPACTED ON VOLUMES IN FUEL BUSINESS
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - HAS WITHDRAWN 5 YEAR PROFIT PROJECTIONS FOR YEAR ENDING 31 AUGUST 2020 AND 4 YEARS THEREAFTER,
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE WILL INCREASE TO 3.04 CENTS PER SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 29 FEBRUARY 2020
* LABAT AFRICA LTD - WILL BE ISSUING A NEW FORECAST FOR TWO YEARS ENDING 31 AUGUST 2021 AND 31 AUGUST 2022, COMMENCING FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2020
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or