Nov 25 (Reuters) - Lewis Group Ltd LEWJ.J :
* HALF YEAR OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 13.6 PERCENT TO 276.8 MILLION ZAR
* HALF YEAR REVENUE FELL 1.6 PERCENT TO 3.0 BILLION ZAR
* INTERIM DIVIDEND INCREASED BY 10.8% TO 133 CENTS PER SHARE
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 9.9% TO 236 CENTS
* TRADING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BECOME MORE CHALLENGING INTO 2021 CALENDAR YEAR.
* REMAINS ON TRACK TO OPEN 20 NEW STORES ACROSS ITS TRADING BRANDS IN 2021 FINANCIAL YEAR
* DEBTOR BOOK HAS PERFORMED SATISFACTORILY IN SIX MONTHS TO SEPTEMBER 2020
* IMPAIRMENT PROVISIONS ARE ADEQUATE TO MEET FUTURE BAD DEBTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.