May 11 (Reuters) - Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd LHCJ.J :
* JSE: LHC - CONDENSED UNAUDITED GROUP INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2020 AND TRADING STATEMENT
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - HY REVENUE UP 6.8% TO R13.2 BILLION
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - HY NORMALISED EARNINGS PER SHARE: UP 12.0% TO 55.0 CENTS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE (HEPS) 53.8 CENTS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - ESTIMATED IMPACT OF PANDEMIC FOR PERIOD TO 31 MARCH 2020 IS LOWER REVENUE OF R264 MILLION
* LIFE HEALTHCARE - EXPECTS TOUGH TRADING CONDITIONS FOR AT LEAST NEXT SIX MONTHS DUE TO CONTINUED IMPACT OF PANDEMIC ON BUSINESS OPERATIONS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP - CONSIDERING CURRENT TRADING CONDITIONS AND IN ORDER TO PRESERVE CASH, NOT TO PAY AN INTERIM DIVIDEND
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP - RESULTS FOR 12 MONTHS ENDING 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 ARE EXPECTED TO SHOW A DECREASE OF MORE THAN 20% IN EPS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.