April 20 (Reuters) - Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd LHCJ.J :
* JSE: LHC - FURTHER TRADING STATEMENT AND COVID-19 UPDATE
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - COVID-19 PANDEMIC ( PANDEMIC) HAD A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON TRADING OPERATIONS IN GROUP IN QUARTER TWO
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS - IN SA, HOSPITAL BUSINESS REDUCED UTILISATION OF AGENCY STAFF, REDEPLOYED THEATRE STAFF
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - ALLIANCE MEDICAL GROUP DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING BUSINESS EXPERIENCED SIGNIFICANT REDUCTIONS IN VOLUMES
* LIFE HEALTHCARE - IN UK, AGREEMENT REACHED WITH NHS THAT SECURES AVERAGE REVENUE PAYMENTS FOR NATIONAL PET-CT CONTRACT FOR MARCH AND APRIL
* LIFE HEALTHCARE - NEW CONTRACT HAS BEEN SECURED WITH UK NHS TO PROVIDE CT SCANNERS AND STAFF IN SUPPORT OF GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 RESPONSE
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD -HY REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE BY BETWEEN 4.4% AND 7.8%
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - HY NORMALISED EBITDA BEFORE IFRS 16 IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE BY BETWEEN 0.7% AND 4.8%
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - HAS TAKEN PRUDENT DECISION NOT TO PAY AN INTERIM DIVIDEND
* LIFE HEALTHCARE - ACTING GROUP CEO, SA CEO, INTERNATIONAL CEO DONATING UP TO 30% OF SALARIES FOR NEXT 3-6 MONTHS TO SOLIDARITY FUND, OTHER FUNDS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - REMAINDER OF GROUP EXECUTIVE TEAM ARE VOLUNTARILY CONTRIBUTING UP TO 30% OF THEIR SALARIES FOR NEXT THREE MONTHS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS OF BOARD ARE VOLUNTARILY DONATING 30% OF THEIR FEES FOR NEXT THREE MONTHS
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - EXPECTS IMPACT OF PANDEMIC TO BE MORE SEVERE IN H2 FY2020
* LIFE HEALTHCARE GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - TO WITHDRAW ITS FY2020 FULL YEAR GUIDANCE.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.