Jan 27 (Reuters) - Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd LHCJ.J :
* VOLUNTARY TRADING UPDATE FOR THE PERIOD 1 OCTOBER 2020 TO 31 DECEMBER 2020
* GROUP'S TRADING FOR Q1 FY2021 PERIOD EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS, GROWING REVENUE BY APPROXIMATELY 5% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS
* QTRLY GROUP NORMALISED EBITDA CONTINUES TO BE IMPACTED BY HIGHER OPERATIONAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19
* QTRLY NORMALISED EBITDA DECREASING BY APPROXIMATELY 15% AGAINST Q1 FY2020
* GROUP NORMALISED EBITDA FOR Q1 FY2021 WAS APPROXIMATELY 32% BETTER THAN Q4 FY2020
* MUSTAQ BREY STEPS DOWN AS CHAIRMAN AND BOARD MEMBER ON 27 JANUARY 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.