Jan 20 (Reuters) - Merafe Resources Ltd MRFJ.J :
* CONSULTATION PROCESS IN TERMS OF SECTIONS 189 AND 189A OF THE LRA: RUSTENBURG SMELTER NW PROVINCE SOUTH AFRICA
* WRITTEN NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ITS EMPLOYEES AT RUSTENBURG SMELTER, WHICH IS A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN MERAFE AND GLENCORE ALLOYS
* RUSTENBURG SMELTER HAS SUFFERED MATERIAL FINANCIAL LOSSES WHICH ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE
* PARTIES WILL APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT OF FACILITATOR FROM COMMISSION FOR CONCILIATION, CCMA IN CONSULTATION PROCESS
* CONSULTATION PROCESS DUE TO "DETERIORATING" OPERATIONS AND MARKET CONDITIONS ACROSS SOUTH AFRICAN FERROCHROME INDUSTRY
* RECOGNISED TRADE UNIONS OF RUSTENBURG SMELTER AS AN ONGOING PROCESS AND ALL ALTERNATIVES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.