Jan 30 (Reuters) - MIX Telematics Ltd MIXJ.J :
* MIX TELEMATICS ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020
* QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE WAS R536.6 MILLION ($38.2 MILLION), AN INCREASE OF 4.3% COMPARED TO R514.4 MILLION ($36.6 MILLION)
* QTRLY SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE OF R476 MILLION ($33.9 MILLION), UP 8% ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS
* COMPANY WILL BECOME A U.S. DOMESTIC FILER FOR SEC PURPOSES ON APRIL 1, 2020
* FOR FULL 2020 FISCAL YEAR SEES TOTAL REVENUE - R2,104 MLN TO R2,124 MLN ($144.7 MLN TO $146.1 MLN)
* FOR FULL 2020 FISCAL YEAR SEES ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER DILUTED ORDINARY SHARE OF 38.7 TO 41.3 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS
* FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2020 A DIVIDEND OF 4 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS (0.3 U.S. CENTS) PER ORDINARY SHARE TO BE PAID
* QTRLY EARNINGS PER DILUTED ORDINARY SHARE WERE 13 SOUTH AFRICAN CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.