May 6 (Reuters) - Mondi PLC MNDI.L :
* REG-MONDI PLC: TRADING UPDATE
* MONDI - UNDERLYING EBITDA FOR Q1 WAS IN LINE WITH OUR EXPECTATIONS AT EUR 353 MILLION, DOWN 8% COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR
* MONDI - WE ARE SEEING STRONG DEMAND ACROSS OUR PACKAGING MARKETS
* MONDI - WE ARE CONFIDENT GROUP REMAINS WELL PLACED TO MAKE PROGRESS IN LINE WITH OUR EXPECTATIONS
* MONDI - INPUT COSTS UP IN QUARTER. SEEING SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER PAPER FOR RECYCLING AND RESINS COSTS, AS WELL AS HIGHER ENERGY AND TRANSPORT COSTS
* MONDI - IMPACT OF SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE SHUTS ON UNDERLYING EBITDA IN Q2 IS ESTIMATED AT AROUND EUR 40 MILLION
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.