BRIEF-Mondi Plc Resumes Dividend Payment
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Mondi PLC MNDI.L :
* REG-MONDI PLC: HALF-YEAR REPORT
* MONDI - RESUMING DIVIDEND PAYMENTS IN LINE WITH POLICY
* MONDI - 19.00 EURO CENTS PER SHARE 2020 INTERIM ORDINARY DIVIDEND DECLARED
* MONDI - 29.75 EURO CENTS PER SHARE DIVIDEND RELATING TO 2019 FINANCIAL YEAR DECLARED
* MONDI - UNDERLYING EBITDA FOR HALF-YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2020 OF EUR 738 MILLION WAS DOWN 17%
* MONDI - DEMAND FOR PACKAGING DAILY ESSENTIALS REMAINS ROBUST WHILE WE CONTINUE TO SEE WEAKNESS IN CERTAIN INDUSTRIAL END-USES
* MONDI - UNCOATED FINE PAPER ORDER BOOKS HAVE PICKED UP FROM LOWS SEEN IN Q2, ALBEIT WE DO NOT EXPECT A NEAR-TERM RECOVERY TO PRE-PANDEMIC LEVELS
* MONDI - RESCHEDULED PLANNED MILL MAINTENANCE SHUTS WHICH WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON SECOND HALF OF YEAR
* MONDI - HY GROUP REVENUE 3,452 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 3,771 MILLION EUROS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or