Feb 26 (Reuters) - Motus Holdings Ltd MTHJ.J :
* MOTUS HOLDINGS LTD - HY REVENUE UP 7%, R 41 954 MILLION
* MOTUS HOLDINGS LTD - HY OPERATING PROFIT STABLE, R 1 831 MILLION (2018: R 1 838 MILLION)
* MOTUS HOLDINGS LTD - HY EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 10%, 479 CENTS PER SHARE
* MOTUS HOLDINGS LTD - HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 9%, 517 CENTS PER SHARE
* MOTUS HOLDINGS LTD - INTERIM DIVIDEND MAINTAINED, 240 CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE
* MOTUS HOLDINGS - REMAIN WELL POSITIONED TO MAINTAIN AUTOMOTIVE POSITION IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GROW IN SELECTED INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
* MOTUS HOLDINGS - "AIM TO DELIVER STABLE PROFIT MARGINS AND CASH FLOWS WHILE MAINTAINING A RELIABLE DIVIDEND PAY-OUT THROUGH THE CYCLE"
* MOTUS - NEGATIVE IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS ON NUMBER OF OEMS PRODUCTION, SUPPLY OF VEHICLES, AFTERMARKET PARTS BUSINESS, IS UNKNOWN AT THIS STAGE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.