April 23 (Reuters) - Motus Holdings Ltd MTHJ.J :
* VOLUNTARY TRADING UPDATE FOR THE NINE MONTHS TO 31 MARCH 2020
* REDUCED REMUNERATION OF CEO BY 20% AND NON-EXECUTIVE AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS, AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS BY 15% FOR SIX MONTHS
* TRADING FOR NINE MONTHS TO 31 MARCH 2020 HELD UP REASONABLY WELL, BROADLY IN LINE WITH TRADING FOR NINE MONTHS LAST YEAR
* INITIAL EFFECTS OF VIRUS WERE ONLY EFFECTIVE FROM SECOND HALF OF MARCH 2020 AND FULL IMPACT WILL BECOME EVIDENT FROM APRIL 2020
* REDUCED REMUNERATION OF UK CEO BY 20% AND EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS BY 15% FOR SIX MONTHS STARTING 1 APRIL 2020
* NINE MONTH OPERATING PROFIT REMAINED STABLE COMPARED TO PRIOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD, WITH MARGINS AT A LEVEL OF BETWEEN 4,3% TO 4,5%
* COMPLIANCE WITH GUIDELINES RESULTED IN OVER 90% OF OPERATIONS BEING SHUT DOWN DUE TO LOCKDOWN
* SUSPENSION OF SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME
* MOTUS HAS SUFFICIENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE COVER IN PLACE FOR HYUNDAI AND KIA UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2020
* ENGAGING WITH ITS FUNDERS FOR RELAXATION ON MEASUREMENT OF THEIR DEBT COVENANTS FOR NEXT REPORTING PERIOD SHOULD THIS BE REQUIRED
* WITHDRAWING ALL PREVIOUS GUIDANCE MADE BY MOTUS
* DEFERRAL OF RENTALS FOR A THREE-MONTH PERIOD FOR CERTAIN LEASED PROPERTIES
* CANNOT PREDICT IMPACT OF LACK OF TRADING ON PROFITABILITY, LIQUIDITY ON BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND IMPACT IT WILL HAVE ON BANK COVENANTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.