Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nampak Ltd NPKJ.J :
* NAMPAK LTD - GROUP IS IN PROCESS OF REVIEWING ITS PORTFOLIO AND ITS CAPITAL AND FUNDING STRUCTURES
* NAMPAK LTD - CAPITAL EXPENDITURE FOR FULL YEAR IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN R600- R675 MILLION
* NAMPAK LTD - IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON EARNINGS RESULTED IN EBITDA LEVELS THAT WERE LOWER THAN EXPECTED
* NAMPAK LTD - IT IS OUR INTENTION TO KEEP ANNUAL CAPITAL EXPENDITURE TO BELOW R350 MILLION FOR NEXT TWO YEARS
* NAMPAK LTD - GROUP'S EBITDA WAS ADVERSELY IMPACTED PRIMARILY DUE TO SLOWDOWN IN ANGOLAN ECONOMY
* NAMPAK LTD - COVENANT RELAXATIONS HAVE BEEN AGREED WITH GROUP'S FUNDERS.
* NAMPAK LTD - COVENANTS WILL BE MEASURED QUARTERLY UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2021 AND REPORTED ON TO GROUP'S FUNDERS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.