* OLD MUTUAL - REMAINS WELL CAPITALISED DESPITE SOME MATERIAL ONE OFF NEGATIVE ITEMS IMPACTING OUR 2020 EARNINGS
* OLD MUTUAL - IN SOUTH AFRICA, ACTUAL CLAIMS IN SECOND HALF OF YEAR WERE HIGHER THAN PROVISION RAISED IN H1 2020
* OLD MUTUAL - HAVE INCREASED OUR SHORT TERM PROVISION BY R3,962 MILLION
* OLD MUTUAL - CONTINUE TO MONITOR CLAIMS EXPERIENCE IN 2021; RECORDED ABOUT R1.9 BILLION OF COVID-19 RELATED MORTALITY CLAIMS FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY
* OLD MUTUAL-IMPACT OF RECESSIONARY ENVIRONMENT ON CUSTOMERS' DISPOSABLE INCOME, IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON CLAIMS, RESERVING ADVERSELY AFFECTED EARNINGS
* OLD MUTUAL - SEES FY AHEPS BETWEEN 64.9 - 44.0 CENTS
* OLD MUTUAL - REFINED ESTIMATED RESERVE AS MORE DATA BECAME AVAILABLE, RESULTING IN INCREASE IN NET BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESERVES OF ABOUT R300 MILLION
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.