BRIEF-PBT Group HY HEPS For Cont Ops 16.39 Cents
Nov 28 (Reuters) - PBT Group Ltd PBGJ.J :
* INTERIM RESULTS AND CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR CONTINUING OPERATIONS OF 16.39 CENTS PER SHARE
* HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 14.1% TO R320.6 MILLION
* HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 14.1% TO R320 645 996
* INTERIM CAPITAL REDUCTION DISTRIBUTION DECLARED OF 12 CENTS PER SHARE
* OPERATIONS IN AUSTRALIA REMAIN SUBDUED WITH HY REVENUE 10% LOWER THAN THE COMPARATIVE PERIOD IN THE 2019 FINANCIAL YEAR
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or