March 18 (Reuters) - PPC Ltd PPCJ.J :
* PPC LTD - EMBARKED ON A PROJECT TO REFINANCE AND RESTRUCTURE GROUP
* PPC - MATERIAL BUSINESSES CONSISTING LIME, AGGREGATES AND READYMIX EXPERIENCED DECLINE IN REVENUE & EBITDA OF 5% TO 10% FOR 11 MTHS ENDED FEB
* PPC LTD - FOCUSED ON CONCLUDING REFINANCING AND RESTRUCTURING IN INTERNATIONAL CEMENT BUSINESS
* PPC LTD - FY GROUP CAPEX EXPECTED TO BE AT LOWER END OF GUIDED RANGE OF R600M TO R800M
* PPC LTD - FIRST PART OF PROJECT TO REFINANCE INCLUDES RELAXATION OF COVENANTS IN RESPECT OF SOUTH AFRICAN DEBT
* PPC LTD - REDUCTION IN CAPEX IS EXPECTED TO COUNTER NEGATIVE IMPACT OF REDUCED EBITDA
* PPC LTD - CURRENTLY, PPC IS FULLY OPERATIONAL ACROSS ALL JURISDICTIONS
* PPC - EXTENSION OF CAPITAL REPAYMENTS WITH REGARD TO MATURITY PROFILE IN SOUTH AFRICA IS IN EARLY STAGES AND PROGRESSING WELL
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.