March 31 (Reuters) - PPC Ltd PPCJ.J :
* JSE: PPC - RESTRUCTURING AND REFINANCING PROJECT UPDATE, OPERATION UPDATE AND RENEWAL OF CAUTIONARY
* PPC LTD - HAS ENTERED INTO A BINDING TERM SHEET TO RESTRUCTURE C.US$175 MILLION SENIOR DEBT IN PPC BARNET
* PPC LTD - PPC HAS ALSO REACHED AGREEMENT WITH DRC MINORITY SHAREHOLDER IN PPC BARNET'S HOLDING COMPANY, PPC BARNET DRC HOLDINGS MAURITIUS,
* PPC LTD - SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE ON PAYMENT OF FINAL DEFICIENCY SETTLEMENT AMOUNT OF $16.5 MILLION, WHICH CO EXPECTS TO MAKE IN EARLY APRIL
* PPC LTD - STRUCTURED SALES PROCESS FOR PPC LIME CONTINUES TO MAKE GOOD PROGRESS
* PPC LTD - ITS SA LENDERS HAVE AGREED TO DEFER TIMING OF CAPITAL RAISE BY SIX MONTHS TO END OF SEPTEMBER 2021.
* PPC LTD - REMAINS CAUTIOUS ON OUTLOOK FOR CEMENT DEMAND
* PPC - SA LENDERS AGREED TO REVIEW NEED FOR CAPITAL RAISE SHOULD SA BUSINESSES CONTINUE TO DE-GEAR TOWARDS A SUSTAINABLE DEBT METRIC OF C.2X EBITDA
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.