BRIEF-Redefine Properties Says Implemented Balance Sheet Management In A Time Of COVID-19 Crisis
March 20 (Reuters) - Redefine Properties Ltd RDFJ.J :
* JSE: RDF - RDFC49 - BALANCE SHEET MANAGEMENT IN A TIME OF CRISIS
* REDEFINE PROPERTIES - LOAN-TO-VALUE ("LTV") RATIO AT 29 FEBRUARY 2020 IS EXPECTED TO BE MATERIALLY UNCHANGED FROM POSITION AT 31 AUGUST 2019
* REDEFINE PROPERTIES-IMPLEMENTED CURTAILMENT ON DISCRETIONARY COSTS TO MAKE ALLOWANCE ON ANTICIPATED COSTS ON INITIATIVES TO COMBAT SPREAD OF COVID-19
* REDEFINE - WITHIN ALL DEBT COVENANTS, MOST STRINGENT OF WHICH BEING A MAXIMUM GROUP LTV LEVEL OF 50% AND AN INTEREST COVER RATIO OF 2 TIMES
* REDEFINE PROPERTIES - NORMAL DOMESTIC TRADING HAS NOT YET BEEN MATERIALLY IMPACTED, AS AT MARCH 20
* REDEFINE PROPERTIES LTD - HAS A STRONG LIQUIDITY POSITION WITH ACCESS TO R2.8 BILLION IN COMMITTED UNDRAWN CREDIT FACILITIES
* REDEFINE PROPERTIES LTD - INTRODUCTION OF AN EQUITY PARTNER INTO ITS POLISH LOGISTICS OPERATIONS SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED ON 10 MARCH 2020
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or