BRIEF-Sappi Ltd Qtrly Headline Loss Per Share 3 Cents
May 6 (Reuters) - Sappi Ltd SAPJ.J :
* JSE: SAP - SECOND QUARTER RESULTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED MARCH 2021
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY SALES $1 284 MILLION VERSUS $1,308 MILLION REPORTED A YEAR EARLIER
* SAPPI LTD - CAPITAL EXPENDITURE IN FY2021 IS ESTIMATED TO BE US$400 MILLION
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE 3 CENTS
* SAPPI LTD - SAICCOR MILL EXPANSION PROJECT IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE PRODUCTION IN Q4
* SAPPI LTD - WE EXPECT Q3 EBITDA TO IMPROVE RELATIVE TO Q2
* SAPPI LTD - DP MARKET INDICATORS REMAIN POSITIVE AND DEMAND FROM OUR CUSTOMERS CURRENTLY EXCEEDS OUR CAPACITY
* SAPPI LTD - NET DEBT INCREASED BY ONLY US$14 MILLION FROM DECEMBER 2020 TO US$2,070 MILLION IN QUARTER
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or