Nov 14 (Reuters) - Sappi Ltd SAPJ.J :
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY SALES $1,454M VERSUS $1,535M
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY HEADLINE EPS 11 U.S. CENTS VERSUS 20 U.S. CENTS
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY BASIC EPS 9 U.S. CENTS VERSUS 20 U.S. CENTS
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY EPS EXCLUDING SPECIAL ITEMS 10 U.S. CENTS VERSUS 19 US.S CENTS
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY NET ASSET VALUE 359 US.S CENTS VERSUS 361 US.S CENTS
* SAPPI LTD - PACKAGING AND SPECIALITIES SEGMENT DELIVERED IMPROVED MARGINS AND HIGHER PROFITS FOR QUARTER
* SAPPI LTD - GROUP GENERATED EBITDA EXCLUDING SPECIAL ITEMS OF US$185 MILLION IN QUARTER, A DECREASE OF 17.5% OVER SAME QUARTER LAST YEAR
* SAPPI - "MARKETS WE OPERATE ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO BE CHALLENGING IN COMING YEAR, AND PROFITABILITY LIKELY TO BE NEGATIVELY IMPACTED AS A RESULT"
* SAPPI LTD - SEES DWP PRICING TO HAVE A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON EARNINGS
* SAPPI LTD - HAVE REDUCED WORKING CAPITAL, AMENDED DEBT COVENANTS, TARGETED FURTHER COST REDUCTIONS
* SAPPI LTD - EVALUATING VARIOUS OPTIONS REGARDING PAPER MACHINES IN EUROPE IN ORDER TO LOWER FIXED COSTS AND MATCH CAPACITY TO DEMAND
* SAPPI LTD - UNDERLYING DEMAND FOR DWP IS STILL GROWING AT RATES CONSISTENT WITH LONG-TERM FORECASTS
* SAPPI LTD - GLOBAL GRAPHIC PAPER MARKETS CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE WEAKNESS
* SAPPI - PAYMENT OF ADJUSTED MATANE NET ACQUISITION PRICE OF APPROXIMATELY US$158 MILLION WILL BE MADE IN Q1 OF FINANCIAL YEAR, FUNDED VIA A NEW TERM LOAN
* SAPPI LTD - EXPECT EBITDA IN Q1 OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2020 TO BE BELOW THAT OF 2019
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.