BRIEF-Sappi Reports Qtrly Sales $1,308 Mln Vs $1,503 Mln
May 7 (Reuters) - Sappi Ltd SAPJ.J :
* JSE: SAP - RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED MARCH 2020
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY SALES $1,308 MILLION VERSUS $1,503 MILLION
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY NET DEBT OF US$1,879 MILLION INCREASED BY US$199 MILLION RELATIVE TO EQUIVALENT QUARTER LAST YEAR
* SAPPI LTD - QTRLY PROFIT FOR PERIOD DECLINED TO US$2 MILLION FROM US$72 MILLION
* SAPPI LTD - TOWARDS END OF QUARTER WE BEGAN TO RECEIVE SIGNIFICANT CANCELLATIONS OF DP AND GRAPHIC PAPER ORDERS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED IN Q3
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or