May 6 (Reuters) - Sibanye Stillwater Ltd SSWJ.J :
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - 78% INCREASE IN ADJUSTED EBITD TO R19.8 BILLION (US$1.3 BILLION) IN QUARTER
* SIBANYE STILLWATER - 2021 ANNUAL GUIDANCE REMAINS UNCHANGED EXCEPT FOR SA PGM PROJECT CAPITAL FOR YEAR
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - PGM PRICES HAVE RISEN FURTHER IN Q2 2021 TO DATE, WITH GOLD PRICE REMAINING FIRM
* SIBANYE STILLWATER - OPERATIONAL MOMENTUM FROM Q4 2020 (FOLLOWING NORMALISATION OF OPERATIONS POST COVID-19 DISRUPTIONS), CARRYING THROUGH INTO 2021
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - OUTLOOK FOR 2021 AND BEYOND IS EXPECTED TO BE POSITIVE
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - MINED 2E PGM PRODUCTION FROM US PGM OPERATIONS FOR 2021 IS FORECAST TO BE BETWEEN 660,000 2EOZ AND 680,000 2EOZ
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - PGM MARKETS REMAIN TIGHT WITH FUNDAMENTAL OUTLOOK FOR THESE METALS POSITIVE.
* SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD - 2021 ANNUAL GUIDANCE PROVIDED TO MARKET IN FEBRUARY 2021 REMAINS UNCHANGED EXCEPT FOR SA PGM PROJECT CAPITAL FOR YEAR
* SIBANYE STILLWATER - FY CAPITAL EXPENDITURE FORECAST FOR US PGM OPERATIONS TO BE BETWEEN $300 MILLION & $320 MILLION
* SIBANYE STILLWATER - SA PGM OPERATIONS 2021 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE IS FORECAST AT R 3,800 MILLION
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.