BRIEF-SPAR Group Says High Levels Of Uncertainty Expected To Remain Across All Its Markets
May 21 (Reuters) - SPAR Group Ltd SPPJ.J :
* JSE: SPP - UNAUDITED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2020 AND CASH DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* SPAR GROUP LTD - INTERIM DIVIDEND PER SHARE 200 CENTS
* SPAR GROUP LTD - HIGH LEVELS OF UNCERTAINTY ARE EXPECTED TO REMAIN ACROSS ALL OUR MARKETS
* SPAR GROUP LTD - STRONG GROWTH IN TURNOVER, INCREASING BY 10.1% TO R59.7 BILLION FOR SIX MONTHS TO 31 MARCH 2020
* SPAR GROUP LTD - AT THIS STAGE, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ESTIMATE FULL ECONOMIC OR BUSINESS IMPACT OF PANDEMIC
* SPAR GROUP LTD - OWING TO UNCERTAINTY, BOARD HAS DECLARED A CONSERVATIVE INTERIM DIVIDEND AND WILL CONSIDER ANNUAL DIVIDEND AT YEAR-END
* SPAR GROUP LTD - IN SOUTHERN AFRICA, OUR LIQUOR AND BUILD IT RETAILERS HAVE BEEN IMPACTED BY TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF STORES
* SPAR GROUP LTD - OUR IRISH BUSINESS HAS SEEN A SEVERE IMPACT ON ITS VALUE CENTRES AND FOODSERVICES BUSINESSES
* SPAR GROUP LTD - WILL CONSIDER ANNUAL DIVIDEND AT YEAR-END, WHEN THERE IS MORE CLARITY
* SPAR GROUP LTD - HY EPS 390.0 CENTS
* SPAR GROUP LTD - HY HEADLINE EPS 408.0 CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or