Sept 1 (Reuters) - Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Ltd SSKJ.J :
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - INFORMS ITS STAKEHOLDERS THAT IN EARLY HOURS OF 31 AUGUST 2020 IT UNCOVERED A CYBER-ATTACK ON ITS IT SYSTEMS
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - EXTERNAL IT FORENSIC EXPERTS HAVE BEEN ENGAGED TO WORK WITH STEFANUTTI STOCKS' EXPERTS TO INVESTIGATE INCIDENT
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - STEFANUTTI STOCKS WILL REPORT ATTACK TO RELEVANT ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - AS A RESULT OF A CYBER-ATTACK ALL IT SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN IN ORDER TO REMEDIATE
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - IT SYSTEMS SHUT DOWN WILL CAUSE A TEMPORARY DISRUPTION TO CERTAIN CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.