Nov 28 (Reuters) - Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Ltd SSKJ.J :
* JSE: SSK - UNAUDITED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED RESULTS FOR THE 6 MONTHS ENDED 31 AUGUST 2019
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - STRATEGIC RESTRUCTURE TEAM HAS BEEN APPOINTED
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - RESTRUCTURING PLAN WILL INCLUDE AN ASSESSMENT OF SALE OF NON-CORE ASSETS INCLUDING DIVISIONS/SUBSIDIARIES
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE 607,72 CENTS VERSUS EARNINGS OF 60,30 CENTS
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS - RAISED FURTHER PROVISION OF R462 MILLION FOR POTENTIAL UNRECOVERABLE MONTHLY MEASURED WORKS TO COMPLETE PUBLIC SECTOR POWER PROJECT
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY LOSS PER SHARE 622,35 CENTS VERSUS EARNINGS OF 61,76 CENTS
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS - IN HY CONTINUED ADVERSE MARKET CONDITIONS, REDUCED CONTRACT REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS TO R4,4 BILLION (AUG 2018: R5,1 BILLION)
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - GROUP'S ORDER BOOK IS CURRENTLY R11,2 BILLION
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY CONTRACT REVENUE R4.45 BILLION VERSUS R5.10 BILLION
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - GROUP CONTINUES TO BE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED IN CERTAIN AREAS OF SOUTH AFRICA
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - NO DIVIDEND WILL BE DECLARED FOR HY
* STEFANUTTI - STARTED PROCESS WITH PRIMARY BANKER AND GUARANTEE PROVIDERS, WHERE GROUP GOT ADDITIONAL SECURED SHORT-TERM FUNDING
* STEFANUTTI - SHORT-TERM FUNDING AMOUNTING TO R391 MILLION (SECOND TRANCHE) ON NOV 5 NOVEMBER
* STEFANUTTI - REMAINS IN DISCUSSIONS TO SECURE ADDITIONAL TRANCHES OF FUNDING
* STEFANUTTI - FUNDS RECEIVED FROM THE FIRST AND SECOND TRANCHES HAVE BEEN UTILISED TO MEET THE GROUP'S SHORT-TERM LIQUIDITY REQUIREMENTS
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS - RESTRUCTURING PLAN WILL ALSO INCLUDE ASSESSMENT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ANALYSIS INCLUDING POSSIBILITY OF RAISING NEW EQUITY
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.