April 21 (Reuters) - Stenprop Ltd STPJ.J :
* JSE: STP - COVID-19 RENTAL COLLECTION AND OPERATIONAL UPDATE
* STENPROP - RECEIVED 73% OF TOTAL RENT INVOICED AND DUE FOR AGGREGATE OF QUARTER COMMENCING 25 MARCH 2020 AND MONTH COMMENCING 1 APRIL 2020
* STENPROP LTD - REMAIN CONFIDENT THAT WE ARE WELL PLACED TO RESPOND TO CHALLENGES OF COVID-19
* STENPROP LTD - WHILE DURATION OF CRISIS REMAINS UNCERTAIN, ITS FINANCIAL IMPACT UPON BUSINESS REMAINS DIFFICULT TO PREDICT
* STENPROP - DESPITE CURRENT DIFFICULTIES, CONTINUE TO RECEIVE LETTING ENQUIRIES FOR UK MLI PORTFOLIO THROUGH ONLINE DIGITAL MARKETING PLATFORM
* STENPROP LTD - TO DATE, HAVE NOT MADE ANY REDUNDANCIES OR PUT ANY STAFF ON FURLOUGH
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.