Feb 23 (Reuters) - Transpaco Ltd TPCJ.J :
* JSE: TPC - CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2020
* HALF YEAR OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 12.6 PERCENT TO 78.9 MILLION ZAR
* HALF YEAR REVENUE FELL 3 PERCENT TO 1.09 BILLION ZAR
* HALF YEAR HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE ROSE 29 PERCENT TO 1.577 ZAR
* BOARD HAS DECLARED AN INTERIM GROSS CASH DIVIDEND OUT OF INCOME RESERVES OF 43,0 CENTS PER SHARE
* COVID-19 HAD NEGATIVE IMPACT ON ALL OPERATIONS AT VARYING DEGREES DUE TO MARKETS WE SUPPLY & CLOSURE OF LIQUOR TRADE FROM TIME TO TIME
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.