Nov 28 (Reuters) - Vukile Property Fund Ltd VKEJ.J :
* DISPOSAL OF REMAINING NON-RETAIL PROPERTY ASSETS
* PROPOSED DEAL FOR R700 MILLION
* BALANCE OF PURCHASE CONSIDERATION OF R100 MILLION WILL BE FUNDED BY WAY OF A MBAKO CASH EQUITY CONTRIBUTION
* MBAKO HAS SOURCED DEBT FUNDING FROM RAND MERCHANT BANK OF R600 MILLION WHICH WILL BE IN FORM OF A FOUR-YEAR TERM LOAN FOR DEAL
* R125 OF DEBT FUNDING WILL BE GUARANTEED BY CO
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.