Nov 8 (Reuters) - Wescoal Holdings Ltd WSLJ.J :
* PRODUCTION AND SALES REPORT, STRATEGIC UPDATE AND TRADING STATEMENT
* GROUP MINING PRODUCTION LEVEL FOR SIX MONTHS TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2019 IS IN TOTAL 14% LOWER THAN COMPARABLE PERIOD OF SEPTEMBER 2018
* HY TRADING SALES ARE 14% LOWER THAN COMPARABLE PERIOD
* HY MINING SALES VOLUMES RELATIVE TO COMPARABLE PERIOD ARE 6% HIGHER
* SEES HY HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE OF BETWEEN 10.5 AND 12.5 CENTS
* SEES HY LOSS PER SHARE TO BE BETWEEN 10.6 AND 12.6 CENTS PER SHARE
* HY EBITDA EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN R140-150 MILLION
* LOWER THAN BREAKEVEN PRODUCTION VOLUME AT VANGGATFONTEIN RESULTED IN SIGNIFICANT LOSSES BEING INCURRED OVER ENTIRE INTERIM REPORTING PERIOD
* GROUP PROFITABILITY WAS ALSO IMPACTED BY INCREASED MINING COSTS AT ELANDSPRUIT MINE IN INTERIM PERIOD
* LEEUW BRAAKFONTEIN COLLIERY ASSET REMAINS NON- CORE TO CO, NEW ASSET DISPOSAL PROCESS MAY BE CONSIDERED IN NEAR FUTURE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.