June 15 (Reuters) - Wescoal Holdings Ltd WSLJ.J :
* WESCOAL HOLDINGS LTD - ARNOT MINE IS ON TRACK TO COMMENCE PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES DURING H2 2020
* WESCOAL HOLDINGS LTD - QTRLY GROUP COAL PRODUCTION OF 1.8MLN TONS IS 27% HIGHER
* WESCOAL HOLDINGS LTD - SEES FY HEPS WILL BE A LOSS OF BETWEEN 30.0 AND 36.0 CENTS
* WESCOAL HOLDINGS LTD - MINING SEGMENT COAL SALES VOLUME FOR FY20 AT 5 554 000 TONS WAS AN INCREASE OF 13%
* WESCOAL - CAPEX BUDGET BEING REVIEWED TO DEFER NON-ESSENTIAL SPEND AND PROJECTS ARE BEING OPTIMISED TO FURTHER REDUCE CAPEX WHERE POSSIBLE
* WESCOAL HOLDINGS LTD - WAS ABLE TO MAINTAIN A POSITIVE CASH GENERATION FROM OPERATIONS WITH FY EBITDA EXPECTED TO BE ABOUT R300 MILLION
* WESCOAL - CLOSED Q4 FY20 AT 98% TARGET MONTHLY PRODUCTION RATE, SUSTAINING PRODUCTION AT THIS LEVEL EXPECTED TO DELIVER ROM FIGURE OF 8 MILLION TONS/ANNUM
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.